FIELD SERVICE, ENGINEERING AND CONSULTATION
ON-SITE EVALUATION AND TIRE SERVICE
“Being there” isn't just lip service. We live it every day, whether in your corporate office, daily maintenance meetings, your shop or your mine pit. We become part of your operation to help you focus on safety, lower costs and increase productivity.
At Bridgestone, our goal is to leverage our role as the world’s largest rubber company to empower you to focus on what you do best — mining. And since productivity is tied directly to the dependability of your tires, we've always strived to deliver high-quality, application-specific tires that help you get the job done right. We excel by giving you global best practices that extend tire life, help improve uptime, and positively impact your bottom line.
BRIDGESTONE SERVES THE WORLD’S LARGEST MINING OPERATIONS WITH UNPARALLELED EXPERTISE
From providing routine maintenance and training to technical services that include state-of-the-art mine site studies, Bridgestone offers everything you need to maximize your uptime:
- Certified Tire Technicians
- Certified Instructors
- Supply Chain Managers
- Data Analysts
- Site Managers
- Certified Repair Technicians
- Tire and Wheel Supplier
- Equipment Supplier
TECHNICAL INNOVATION THAT LETS US ROLL RIGHT OVER THE COMPETITION
There are over 1,500 Bridgestone/Firestone scientists and engineers worldwide whose sole mission is to create new product innovations so you get the best tires on earth. Yes, we're on a roll and you will be, too.
Your operation can take advantage of our expertise in the following areas:
- Worldwide, highly advanced tech centers create new innovations and new products.
- Engineers work to improve operating efficiency, reduce costs and deliver the right tires.
- Integrated Tire Solutions includes programs for job condition and tire reports.
- Advanced analysis tools to help promote uptime include weight studies, heat studies and GPS and accelerometer data, as well as real-time temperature and air pressure analysis, and job-site analysis.