Designed for Regional Pickup and Delivery Service
The Bridgestone M704™ is an all-position radial tire that is suitable for both steer and drive axle positions in regional and pickup and delivery applications. The deep 20/32nds tread depth provides long life while the aggressive tread pattern promotes tractions in rain and snow.
- Aggressive Tread Pattern
- For firm grip in rain, mud and snow.
- Deep Tread Depth
- 20/32nds provides long tread life.
- Multiple Gripping Edges
- Aggressive block pattern promotes wet traction.
- Block Sipes
- Promote traction by slicing through water for a solid grip on wet roads.
- Stabilizing Tie Bars
- Help reduce block squirm to fight irregular wear and extend tread life.
- Wide Flow-Through Grooves
- Evacuate water effectively for solid wet traction.
Choose a Unit
- Distribution and P&D
- Article Number
- Tire Size
- Ply/Star Rating
- Tread Depth (32nds) (mm)
- 20 15.9
- Load Range
- Overall Width (in) (mm)
- Overall Diameter (in) (mm)
- Max. Tire Load Dual (lbs) (kg)
- Max. Speed (mph) (km/h)
- Meas. Rim (in) (mm)
- Overall Width Loaded (in) (mm)
- Static Loaded Radius (in) (mm)
- Max. Tire Load Single (lbs) (kg)
- Inflation Pressure (psi) (kPa)
- Revolutions Per (mile) (km)